Drain Cleaning Services
Here are some of the tools that we use to clean out our customers drains whenever they experience blockages:
- Spinning Drum Rooter machines
- Professional-grade Main Line sewer machines
- Professional Hydro-jetting machines
- Sewer Line Video Cameras
We routinely deal with pipe blockages, sewer line clogs, and root intrusions (pipes broken by tree roots) of all sizes—residential, commercial, and industrial. Regardless of what the cause of your drain blockage may be, we know how to remove it quickly and safely.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services or Repairs
Are you experiencing any of these common signs of a clogged drain?
- Standing water in your sink, tub or shower
- Gurgling noises from toilets or tub drains
- Foul drain related odors
- Toilets are not flushing properly
- Washer box drain is backed up
If you are experiencing these issues, you probably have a clog or blockage. In most cases, these clogs occur more than several feet down the line, making it impossible to break up using a hand snake or plunger. It is possible you may even make the clog worse or damage your pipes. The general rule of thumb is: If you can’t easily unclog the drain yourself, you should absolutely call a professional plumber like Jennings Plumbing Services for drain cleaning services.
Common Causes of Clogs
Most clogs are caused by:
- Pipes that crack slightly and cause tree roots to grow towards them, further damaging the pipes
- Build up of hair, debris, mineral deposits, corrosion
- Flushing of inappropriate items (or too much of an item such as wet wipes or feminine products) down the toilet
- Overuse (or improper use in many cases) of garbage disposal